Ranch eggs, or Huevos Rancheros, is a Mexican version of breakfast. Good at any time of the day, the fresh flavours of the salsa and guacamole (make it when you have leftovers from previous meals or follow recipe links below) are enhanced by the egg yolk. You can add all sorts to them; cheese, chorizo, refried beans, it's up to you.
- 1 low carb roll see link below for recipe
- 1 egg free range
- light in colour olive oil for frying
- guacamole see link below for recipe
- salsa see link below for recipe
- Fry the egg to your liking.
- Toast the low carb roll topped with cheese if you like.
- Top with the egg and your favourite toppings.