The Natasha Is Wide Eyed website and membership usage terms and conditions
Effective 6th September 2023
The term ‘Natasha Is Wide Eyed’ and ‘Natasha Hodge’ (as owner and sole trader) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Coach House, Chequers, Snape Rd, Sudbourne, Suffolk IP12 2AT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer or member of our website.
The term ‘Wide Eyed Rule Breakers’ refers to the membership course you have purchased.
We reserve the right to discontinue or cease operation of the ‘Wide Eyed Rule Breakers’ at any time and without notice.
- Your email address will be used to correspond with you about matters related to your membership. Your information is stored in compliance with ICO rules. It will not be used for promotional purposes.
- YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO FILL OUT AND RETURN A MEDICAL QUESTIONNAIRE AND DISCLAIMER.
- Note that instalment plans are followed by a manual set up of your membership and as such mean that there may be a delay in accessing the course material.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ‘Natasha Hodge’, ‘Natasha Is Wide Eyed’ or ‘Wide Eyed Rule Breakers’ does not make any claim to ensure or guarantee that you will achieve weight loss or changes in health outcomes.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- ‘Natasha Hodge’ trading as ‘Natasha Is Wide Eyed’ is not responsible for any health outcomes you may subsequently experience while using the course material. Your health and medical status are entirely your responsibility. And as such you are required to seek professional medical advice before proceeding with the information contained within the website and/or the ‘Wide Eyed Rule Breakers’ membership materials.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the information, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Any sharing or copying of the ‘Wide Eyed Rule Breakers’ membership material is strictly prohibited and may result in prosecution.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- ‘Natasha Hodge’ reserves the right to terminate your membership if you exhibit lude, rude, abusive or threatening language or behaviour towards her in any communications or any digital correspondence or in person meetings.
- Your membership will be cancelled if any of the terms and conditions are breached.
- Health review and supplement plus health reviews are NOT memberships. They are one off appointments. They are also non-refundable. Note that you will be charged in full if you cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours notice.
- The 399 and 1349 memberships include a 14 day money back guarantee. The refund guarantee does NOT apply to the 8 week 69 membership or the health review and supplement plus health review. If you do not request a refund within the 14 days no refund will be issued. No exceptions.
- The 399 membership runs for 16 weeks from the day of first payment. You will be offered a follow up optional subscription to continue via email.
- The 1349 membership runs for 20 weeks from the day of first payment. You will be offered a follow up optional subscription to continue via email.
- If you receive a refund your login details will be erased, and you will no longer have access to the membership material.
- All payments and refunds will be via PayPal if you have paid via PayPal. Any disputes or issues with your personal PayPal account are the responsibility of you and PayPal and will not involve ‘Natasha Hodge’ or ‘Natasha Is Wide Eyed’.
- If you request payment via invoices as an alternative to PayPal, you will be charged an admin fee of £20 on your first payment.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.