Best sweet potato chunks
These go with just about anything! Sweet potato has more vitamins and less starch than other potatoes.
- 1 large sweet potato
- tamari wheat free soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Pre heat the oven to 200 fan, 220 electric or Gas 7.
- Peel the sweet potato. Chop into chunks of about 2cm squared. Place in a bowl.
- Drizzle over a little oil and tamari. Season with salt and pepper and mix until the sweet potato is nicely covered but not drowning.
- Spread out onto a baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning halfway through. Should be dark at the edges.