Guilt Free Chocolate Brownie
Unbelievably easy to make. Fills one 19cm x 19cm brownie pan or 12 fairy cakes. Cake that's good for you, does it get any better?!
- 250 g sweet potato finely grated
- 1 egg for an egg substitute see link below
- 60 ml light olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 150 ml rice syrup
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder gluten free
- 45 g cocoa powder
- 1 tbs coconut flour be exact as too much will make it dry
- 20 g buckwheat flour certified gluten free
- Preheat the oven to 160 fan, 180 electric or Gas 4.
- Grease, with coconut oil, a square 30cm shallow baking tin, or 2x 20cm round sponge tins.
- Then chuck everything into a large bowl and mix thoroughly, how easy?!
- Put it in the tin or tins and bake for 25-30 minutes until sort of firm but still gooey in the middle. Cool on a wire rack.
- Serve with crème fraiche, cream or a dairy free alternative.
Alternatively use a bun pan and bun cases and bake for 20 minutes instead. Keeps for a few days in an airtight tin. For an egg substitute click here