Asian style 'slaw'
The flavours are so fresh. This has a slightly Chinese flavour due to the sesame oil, but it goes with so much. I am officially addicted.
- 2 large carrots
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 red onion finely sliced
- 2 tbs tahini paste
- 1 tsp tamari wheat free soy sauce
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbs rice vinegar
- 1 tbs chopped mint
- 3 tbs chopped coriander
- Firstly, into a bowl, spiralize the cucumber and carrots. It's basically just making very thin strips. If you don't have a spiralizer (see link below), coursely grate them (firm part of the cucumber only), it will still taste good! Add the sliced red onion.
- Then mix all the dressing ingredients together.
- Stir into the vegetables to combine and serve with any meat, or large Portobello mushrooms.