Korean Gochugaru Paste
Shop bought pastes contain fructose and wheat. This is so quick and easy but it is essential to use Korean Gochugaru chilli powder. It doesn't have the same spice kick that other chilli powders have. It also has a unique flavour that is central to Korean cooking.
- Food processor or small blender
- 40 g Gochugaru Korean chilli powder
- 40 ml Tamari/Gluten free soy sauce
- 80 g White miso paste
- 80 g Biona rice syrup
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- Blend everything together to form a paste.
- Keeps in a jar in the fridge for 2 weeks.
Use in the Korean Pork Bibimbap recipe. Or as an accompaniment to anything!