This is super easy to make. Serve as a starter to accompany the low carb onion bhaji. The bhaji recipe is below.
- 200 g paneer
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- ½ lemon juiced
- ½ tsp ginger puree
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Dry the paneer on kitchen towel.
- Lay it flat and cut into 4. Turn each piece on its side and slice it horizontally so you end up with 8 pieces.
- In a shallow dish, mix all the marinade ingredients.
- Coat each piece of paneer well, cover and put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Heat some light in colour olive oil over a medium high heat and fry until golden and slightly charred looking.
- Serve with the onion bhaji (recipe below), salad, mint yoghurt and lemon wedges.
Here is the recipe for onion bhaji.