No egg Ice cream
So simple and without the eggs it doesn't require cooking.
- 560 ml double cream
- 150 g dextrose/glucose powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence sugar free
- in a bowl mix the dextrose and the vanilla essence together. Add a small amount of the cream to mix to a paste.
- Slowly pour in and stir the rest of the cream.
- Pour into a freezer container, freeze and leave for 4 hours. Then take out and give it a stir. Then freeze overnight.
- Alternatively freeze in an ice cream machine following the manufacturers instructions.