This is great with the low carb pasta recipe or as a sauce to use with meat or fish.
- Food processor
- 80 g basil leaves stalks removed
- 50 g pine nuts you can use cashews or walnuts if you prefer
- 150 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g Parmesan finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- salt to taste
- Throw everything apart from the Parmesan in your food processor.
- Blend to the consistency you like.
- Pour into a bowl or jar and stir in the Parmesan.
Try this with low carb pasta. The recipe link is here