Don't buy this dip, its so easy to make and it goes with a lot of dishes, not to mention being great with the savoury cheese crackers.
- 340 g jar black or green pitted olives
- 2 heaped forkfuls capers
- 2 cloves clove garlic
- squeeze lemon juice
- black pepper
- quantity olive oil extra virgin
- Put everything apart from the lemon and olive oil into a food processor.
- Add a good slug of olive oil. Process. Adding more oil to get a good thick consistency. It shouldn't be too liquid, but it will just stick to the sides if there's not enough oil.
- Add lemon juice according to taste.
This will keep for a good while in a jar in the fridge.