Beetroot, Feta and Quinoa Salad
Quinoa might be the latest 'fad' food to some, but it's nutty texture is great for making substantial salads. The feta and beetroot combination works and the pink colour makes it an eye catching addition to any lunch.
- 150 g quinoa cooked and cooled with cold water
- 1 pack feta
- 1 pack bolied beetroot chopped small
- 20 g flat leaf parsley chopped
- 10 g chopped dill
- 1 red onion finely sliced
- 4 tbs flaxseed oil
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Combine everything together, adding more salad leaves at the last minute if required.