Chicken, Bacon and Mozzarella Bake
Quick, easy and delicious.
- 4 chicken breasts free range organic
- 1 pack cherry tomatoes
- 250 g buffalo mozzarella
- 4 rashers smoked bacon
- 2 tbs olive oil extra virgin
- 4 tbsp basil leaves chopped or pesto (see recipe below)
- salt and pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 180 fan, 200 electric, Gas 7.
- In an oven proof dish, pour the olive oil. Then throw in the cherry toms. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make a pocket in the chicken breasts, stuff with pesto or chopped basil and the mozzarella.
- Wrap with bacon and place in the dish with the tomatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with salad or vegetables.
Here is the link to the pesto recipe.