Chicken, Bacon and Mozzarella Bake
Quick, easy and delicious.
- 4 chicken breasts free range organic
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 250 g buffalo mozzarella
- 4 rashers smoked bacon
- 2 tbs olive oil extra virgin
- basil leaves torn
- salt and pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 180 fan, 200 electric, Gas 7.
- In an oven proof dish, pour the olive oil. Then top with the chopped tomatoes and sprinkle with the basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the chicken breasts so that they are spaced evenly. Top with bacon first and then the mozzarella. Put in the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the mozzarella is golden and melted.
- Serve with salad or vegetables.