Choc Nut butter cups
These chocolates don't have to use nut butter, leave them plain if preferred. Use the nut butter that you like most. If you use hazelnut and don't refrigerate, you can use it like nutella!
- 60 g coconut oil extra virgin
- 30 ml coconut cream
- 70 g rice syrup Biona preferably
- 1 heaped tbs raw cacoa powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 50 g nut butter of choice no added sugar or oil
- Melt the coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave for approx 40 seconds. It needs to be just melted not too hot.
- Add all the other ingredients and stir until very smooth.
- Lay out 6 fairy cake cases, or 12 petit four cases on a small baking tray.
- Carefully spoon approx 2 tbs of mixture into the fairy cake cases (less for the petit fours). Until all the mixture is used up.
- Chill for approx 30 minutes. Or freeze if you can't wait! About 10 minutes will do it.
- Store in the fridge. Serve immediately if using as an after dinner treat. These are not stable at room temperature.