Chocolate Orange Cups
Quick and easy, sorts the chocolate craving out whilst using ingredients with fantastic health benefits.
- 60 g coconut oil extra virgin
- 1 tbs coconut cream Or the top of a can of coconut milk
- 70 g rice syrup
- 1 tbs raw cacao powder unsweetened cocoa powder will do
- 1-2 tsp orange essence must be good quality and sugar free
- Melt the coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave for approx 40 seconds. It needs to be just melted not too hot.
- Add all the other ingredients and stir until very smooth.
- Lay out 6 fairy cake cases, or 12 petit four cases on a small baking tray.
- Carefully spoon approx 2 tbs of mixture into the fairy cake cases (less for the petit fours). Until all the mixture is used up.
- Chill for approx 30 minutes. Or freeze if you can't wait! About 10 minutes will do it.
- Store in the fridge. Serve immediately if using as an after dinner treat. These are not stable at room temperature.