Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Cups
Using rice syrup as the sweetener these are beyond delicious. Made and frozen in 30 minutes they make a nice dinner party petit four.
- 12 frozen raspberries
- 12 pinches coconut flakes
- 75 g coconut oil
- 80 g butter grass fed preferably
- 2 tbs raw cacao powder
- 150 g rice syrup biona preferably
- Line a patty tin with fairy cake cases.
- Put the coconut oil and butter in a small bowl and melt in the microwave for about 40 secs.
- Place a pinch of coconut flakes and crumble a frozen raspberry into each case.
- To the oil add the cacao powder and the rice syrup. Stir well until combined and smooth.
- Ladle two dessert spoons of chocolate mix into each case.
- Freeze. Eat when set. You can keep these in the fridge too.