Quick, easy and packed full of omega 3, flaxseed or linseed are a super food. Grind it yourself though as the oil deteriorates fast. Use these for any type of dip or just simply with a bit of grass fed butter. Heaven.
- 50 g freshly ground flaxseed
- 10 g sesame seeds
- 10 g Parmesan omit if vegan and add 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion granules
- water to mix
- Pre heat the oven to 180 fan, 200 electric or Gas 6.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and add a little water at a time to be able to bring the mix together in a ball.
- Cut two baking sheet sized pieces of baking parchment. Put the dough between them and roll to as thin as you can get it.
- Take off the top sheet of paper and discard. Score the crackers into squares.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden and crisp. Store in an airtight container when cool.