These are 'happy' because they keep the body and brain on an even keel without a huge rush of insulin needed to deal with the high starch ingredients of regular pancakes.
- 100 ml coconut yogurt
- 2 eggs organic free range
- 1/2 tbs psyllium husk powder
- butter for frying
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
- Leave to stand for 10 minutes so that the psyllium thickens.
- Over a medium high hob, heat a small pan with butter.
- When properly hot, spoon a serving spoon portion in and cook for 1-2 minutes each side. until golden brown.
- Serve with fruit or a squeeze of rice syrup.