Lamb Kofta Kebabs
Quick and easy, these Greek style kebabs can be put on the BBQ, fried (without the skewers) or put under the grill. Great with any kind of salad, tzatziki or creme fraiche.
- 500 g lamb mince good quality and fat content
- 1 onion finely chopped red onion works well
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbs fresh or frozen coriander chopped
- salt and pepper
- If using wooden skewers, soak them for 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
- Shape onto 8 skewers, or 8 patties if frying. No need to add oil as they will cook in their own fat. Cook for about 15 minutes, turning frequently.