No Flour Brownies
Gooey and chocolatey. It's great that the carb content is lowered with no flour. But these still have sugar in the form of dextrose, glucose based so no fructose but still sugar. Don't eat them often but they curb a chocolate craving every now and again.
- 100 g Butter melted Grass fed preferably
- 140 g dextrose/glucose powder
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 40 g ground almonds
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs organic free range preferably
- Pre heat the oven to 160 fan, 180 electric or Gas 4.
- Line a 20cm x 20cm square tin or an 18cm sponge tin with baking paper.
- Put the butter in a bowl and melt in the microwave for approx 50 seconds.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into the lined tin and trim the paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool and cut into 9 squares. Can be stored for upto 5 days in an airtight tin.