No Flour Brownies
Gooey and chocolatey. Still high in carbs but no fructose to help you to taper your sweet tooth.
- 100 g Butter melted Grass fed preferably
- 120 g Biona Rice Syrup
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 40 g ground almonds
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs organic free range preferably
- Pre heat the oven to 160 fan, 180 electric or Gas 4.
- Line a 20cm x 20cm square tin or an 18cm sponge tin with baking paper.
- Put the butter and rice syrup in a bowl and melt in the microwave for approx 50 seconds.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into the lined tin and trim the paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool and cut into 9 squares. Can be stored for upto 5 days in an airtight tin.
These are not low carb although the flour reduces the carbohydrate content. These should be used during the Wide Eyed Food Plan and Knowledge Course to taper cravings.