Low carb pizza
Melted and golden Buffalo mozzarella, basil and tomato is as traditional as you can get. But without the bread that causes blood sugar spikes that can lead to long term illness. You'll need to make the low carb rolls to use as the base first. See the recipe link in the notes section.
- 2 low carb rolls see recipe link below
- 1/2 ball buffalo mozzarella
- 2 tbs passata
- 2 tsp tomato puree
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- handful torn basil leaves
- salt and pepper
- extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- Pre heat the oven to 200 fan, 220 electric or Gas 7. Put some baking parchment on a baking tray.
- Drizzle a little olive oil on to the parchment, then slice the each roll in two halves and place on the baking tray, coating the bases with the olive oil..
- Mix the passata. tomato puree, garlic and salt and pepper in a small cup or bowl. Spread equal amounts onto each roll half.
- Using scissors, and dividing it into 4, snip small pieces of mozzarella on top of the tomato sauce.
- Scatter the torn basil over the mozzarella and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes until golden and melted. Serve immediately.
Here is the link to the low carb roll recipe.