Savoury Cheese Crackers
Wow, these are moreish. They make a good snack. They should be crisp. They store for a few days in an airtight container. But they will go a little softer, if so, you can pop them in the oven to crisp them back up.
- 25 g ground almonds
- 175 g Strong cheese grated e.g. cheddar
- 30 g butter, melted
- 1 egg see below for egg substitute recipe link
- 30 g coconut flour
- black pepper, ground to taste
- 1 tsp onion granules optional
- Pre heat oven to 180 fan, 200 electric or Gas 6.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mash to combine.
- Set out 2 large baking sheets with baking parchment.
- Divide the mix into little balls and flatten very thin with a fork, spreading them into rounds.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.