Who doesn't love a burger? These take a few minutes to prepare but have so much more flavour than shop bought ones.
- 500 g beef mince Full fat and grass fed if possible
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 tbs tomato sauce homemade, sugar free, click recipe link below
- salt and pepper
- Put everything into a bowl and mix well with hands.
- Shape into patties.
- Heat a large pan, or pop on the BBQ and cook for about 10 minutes turning frequently.
- Serve with homemade coleslaw, guacamole, grated or melted cheese and salad.
For the homemade tomato sauce click here.