Sounds a bit odd, but works really well as an alternative to regular rice, while still adding texture to a dish. Top tip for fresh coriander, it freezes really well. Put a bunch in a freezer bag and crush frozen into recipes, where it will thaw immediately.
- 1 whole cauliflower just the florets, discard stalk and leaves
- 2 tbs chopped coriander or crush some straight from the freezer
- salt and pepper optional
- Put florets into a food processor. Pulse until cauliflower resembles rice.
- Put in a microwavable bowl, cover and cook on high for 7 minutes.
- Stir in the coriander and salt and pepper if using.
Great with chilli or curry.