Chinese style greens
A fantastically tasty way to get a super green vegetable onto the plate in a way that feels more like a treat than a chore to eat. Makes a really quick addition to any plain meat or fish portion.
- 1 pack spring greens leaves washed and chopped or use kale/ green cabbage
- 6 spring onions trimmed and finely sliced
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 green chilli deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tbs light olive oil
- Heat the sesame and olive oil in a wok over a medium heat.
- As soon as the sesame oil starts to smoke slightly add the veg.
- Fry, stirring continuously, for about 5 minutes, or until wilted and soft looking. Do not allow to colour.