Coconut and almond cookies
These are dairy free, they have a lovely taste to them from the coconut oil.
- 50 g ground almonds
- 50 g fine shredded coconut
- 130 g dextrose/glucose powder
- 50 g coconut oil extra virgin at room temperature
- 1 egg egg substitute at the bottom
- 2 tsp vanilla essence sugar free
- Pre heat the oven to 160 fan, 180 electric or gas 4.
- Line two baking sheets.
- Put everything in a bowl. Mash together with a fork and mix thoroughly to form a dough.
- Divide into 24 small balls. Space evenly between the two baking sheets. Squash flat and thin with your fingers.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden and starting to brown at the edges.
- Leave to cool on the sheets.
For an egg substitute click here