Coconut and almond cookies
These are dairy free, they have a lovely taste to them from the coconut oil.
- 50 g ground almonds
- 50 g fine shredded coconut
- 90 g Biona rice syrup
- 50 g coconut oil extra virgin at room temperature
- 1 egg egg substitute at the bottom
- 2 tsp vanilla essence sugar free
- Pre heat the oven to 160 fan, 180 electric or gas 4.
- Line two baking sheets.
- Put everything in a bowl. Mash together with a fork and mix thoroughly to form a dough.
- Divide into 24 small balls. Space evenly between the two baking sheets. Squash flat and thin with your fingers.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden and starting to brown at the edges.
- Leave to cool on the sheets.
Remember these are not low carb but are included in the Wide Eyed Course to reduce sugar intake and cravings. For an egg substitute click here