Sweet lemon bake
These are an alternative to the lemon tart. Leaves out having to make pastry. You could serve with the super almond cookies.
- 2 eggs free range
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 125 g dextrose/glucose powder
- 30 ml coconut cream or almond milk
- Pre heat the oven to 170 fan, 190 electric or Gas 5.
- In a jug, whisk everything together.
- Boil the kettle. In a deep baking tray place 2 ramekins. Into the baking tray, pour in the boiling water so that it comes up about halfway up to the outside of the ramekins.
- Pour the mixture into the two ramekins.
- Carefully place in the oven and bake for about 1 hour or until set with a slight wobble.
- Remove the ramekins and allow to cool. I think they're nicer chilled, but room temperature is good too.
Here is the link for the super almond cookies