Egg free Mayo
A great allergy free alternative to dip your chips in! And many other uses.
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 small clove garlic peeled optional
- 2 tbs rice syrup
- 1 1/4 tsp Malden sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- 110 ml light olive oil
- 100 g coconut oil solid state, at room temperature
- In a food processor blend the lemon juice, vinegar, rice syrup, mustard powder, garlic (if using) and salt for 30 seconds.
- Whilst still blending, pour in the olive oil through the shoot very slowly until incorporated.
- Turn off, open lid and place coconut oil on top of mix. Process for a few seconds without warming it too much until it thickens.
- Pour into a glass jar. Can be stored in a fridge for up to a week.