Its not the prettiest dish, but it tastes delicious. So simple. Throw the ingredients together and bake for an hour. Side dish or main event, it works well.
- 1 head cauliflower approx 1kg, break into small florets
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 3 red onions finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 500 ml coconut cream
- 4 tbs olive oil extra virgin
- salt and pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 160 fan, 180 electric or Gas 4.
- Put all the ingredient in a bowl. Stir well until well covered.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish. Bake for an hour. Stir half way through.