Sweet tomato salad
Colourful and bursting with flavour, this is a lovely looking dish as well as tasting delicious. Makes a brilliant accompaniment to fried foods, such as the spring onion or sweetcorn fritters.
- 1 kg assorted tomatoes chopped small as fresh as possible
- 150 g radishes chopped small
- 2 red onions, finely chopped
- 150 pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbs fresh thyme leaves
- 60 ml flaxseed oil extra virgin
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbs rice syrup Biona preferably
- 1/2 ground allspice
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Chop all the salad ingredients and place in a large decorative bowl.
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad, stir well and season to taste if desired.