So quick and easy recipe that you can use to accompany many things.
- 4 mixed bell peppers sliced
- 3 onions, sliced
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 and 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp Marigold Boullion powder reduced salt version is best
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 250 ml boiling water
- Fry the peppers and onions in the oil over a high heat, for about 5 minutes.
- Add all the other ingredients and simmer for 30-40 minutes, or until the liquid has all but evaporated, leaving a full flavoured mix.
- Serve with refried beans, guacamole, salsa, cheese and sour cream or creme fraiche.