These are chewy in the middle. They are full of protein but make a great sweet treat without the fructose. These are a great energy booster.
- 35 g peanut butter pure, no added sugar
- 10 g butter if dairy free use coconut oil
- 120 g rice syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence sugar free
- 60 g peanut flour
- pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- peanut halves to put on top blanched are best
- Pre heat the oven to 180°c fan, 200°c electric or Gas 6.
- In a bowl put the butter rice syrup and peanut butter. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir.
- Add the vanilla, stir again.
- Add all the other ingredients apart from the blanched peanuts. Mash together with a fork. Then form a dough with your hand.
- Divide into 8 balls and squash flat. Place on a baking tray and top with the peanut halves.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden and puffed.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Remember these are not low carb but are included in the Wide Eyed Course to reduce sugar intake and cravings.