This is such a summer stunner. It's our new favourite with everything! With the addition of apple this coleslaw has a sweeter taste.
- 1/4 whole red cabbage sliced finely and chopped roughly
- 2 small apples skin on and organic grated
- 1 whole bolied beetroot peeled and grated
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1-3 tbs mayo to your consistancy (see recipe below)
- Prep all veg and put in a large bowl.
- Add the salt and pepper and mayo and mix well.
- Lasts for up to 3 days in the fridge.
Here is the link to the homemade mayo