Most dressings you buy in supermarkets have all sorts of nasties in them. This couldn't be easier to make and you can change whatever you like to suit your mood or taste. And did you know that vegetables unlock their nutrients when eaten with fat? So splash it all over!
- 3 tbs flaxseed oil or olive, extra virgin cold pressed
- 2 tbs wine vinegar red, white, balsamic, tarragon its up to you
- small clove garlic crushed optional
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard Tesco's has no sugar added
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put everything in a small milk jug and whisk with a fork. Or put in a small jar or bottle to store and serve with and just shake it.