These are super easy and based on a Thai recipe.
- 1 can organic full fat coconut milk
- 4 bananas
- 2 tbs rice syrup
- pinch salt
- sesame seeds optional to sprinkle
- shredded coconut optional to sprinkle
- Use a saucepan that will allow all the bananas to lay in a single layer.
- Put the coconut milk, rice syrup and salt in the pan and stir well.
- Peel just one side of the banana. Place skin side down in milk.
- Bring to the boil, cover and cook for 5-7 minutes until soft.
- Serve with milk poured over sprinkled with sesame seeds and shredded coconut.