Toasted Tamari Seeds
Tamari is a gluten free soy sauce. The seed mix here includes calcium and omega 3 as well as a myriad of other vitamins and minerals. This simple snack is also great sprinkled over salads. It is really nice with the Cauli Salad. See recipe link below.
- 50 g raw sesame seeds
- 100 g raw sunflower seeds
- 100 g raw pumpkin seeds
- 25 g gloden linseed/flaxseed
- 1 1/2 tbs tamari
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Combine everything in a bowl. Spread out evenly onto baking parchment on baking tray.
- Bake on fan 180, electric 200 or gas 6 for 10-15 minutes.
- Store in a lass jar to keep crisp.
Here is the link for the Cauli Salad