Such a comforting meal and really easy to prepare. Use good quality gluten free sausages.
- 12 gluten free sausages i.e. Black Farmer with no added sugar
- 3 tbs olive oil extra virgin
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 1 large leek, finely sliced
- 2 tins plum tomatoes
- 1 can mixed beans, drained organic and in water
- 2 tsp Marigold Boullion powder
- Splash red wine
- 2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- 200 ml boiling water
- Pre heat the oven to 170 fan, 190 electric or Gas 5.
- Over a high heat in a frying pan, fry the sausages until browned but not cooked through, we're just getting some colour on them. Transfer to a large casserole dish with a lid.
- Add the leeks, onions and olive oil to the pan. Fry for about 5 minutes so that they are beginning to turn translucent. Transfer to the casserole dish.
- Add all the ingredients except the boiling water. Season with salt and pepper. Pour on the boiling water. Stir to mix slightly and put in the oven.
- Bake for 1 and half hours. Serve with lots of vegetables.